Thursday, December 17, 2020

My Most Anticipated 2021 Releases

 I don't typically do much research about books coming out the following year but the year 2020 was a bumper crop of great new releases. While I primarily want to read books already on my shelves, I've compiled a list of books I'm eagerly anticipating in 2021. This list is probably not complete as I don't know what will be coming out later in the year.

January:

26th- My Brilliant Life by Kim Ae-ran Translated by Chi-Young Kim

This looks interesting because it focuses on a chronic illness.


February:

2nd- The Survivors by Jane Harper

2nd- Four Winds by Kristin Hannah

Both of these books interest me because I've enjoyed the authors' writing before.


March:

 9th- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert (finishing out the trilogy)


16th- The Memory Collectors by Kim Neville


April:

6th- Broken (In the Best Possible Way) by Jenny Lawson (loved her first two!)

20th- The Galaxy and the Ground Within by Becky Chambers (finishes the series)


May:

4th- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir

18th- The Betrayals by Bridget Collins

25th- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid


Again, have enjoyed all these authors before.

June:

1st- The One Hundred Years of Lenni and Margot by Marianne Cronin


July:

6th- All Our Shimmering Skies by Trent Dalton (gave his first book 5 stars)

6th- The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik (2nd in the trilogy)

13th- A Psalm for the Wild-Built by Becky Chambers (yay! a new series by my fave author!)


September:

21st- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune

I "discovered" Klune this year and absolutely love him. Eager to read all his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment