Thursday, September 27, 2018

5 Star Predictions

I realize that while I read a lot, I don't read many 5 star books. I recently read a 5 star book; The Book of M by Peng Shepherd. I realized I want that reading experience more often so I decided to look at my goodreads list and pick out five books I think will be 5 stars.

I plan to read these books in the next 3 months and then update you on how they turned out.

1. Anything Goes by John Barrowman
I love the character Captain Jack on Doctor Who and Torchwood and feel his autobiography might be just the ticket!

2. The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
I've heard this book is incredibly sad but written beautifully. I also know a sequel came out recently so if I enjoy it, I will have that to look forward to.

3. Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
This is the sequel to Nevermoor which I loved and nearly gave 5 stars. I'm hoping to love this one just as much or more.

4. The Darkest Child by Delores Phillips
This is highly rated on Goodreads and it looks to be a very compelling family drama.

5. Sabriel by Garth Nix
Another highly rated book on Goodreads with a fun magical story. This is the first in a series so if I like it, there are more to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment