Thursday, August 30, 2018

September TBR

How is it already September? This year has been flying by. Because I read 9 books last month, I've decided to go ahead and keep my TBR list kind of short so I can still read on a whim. In order to finish my challenges for Popsugar and Read Harder, I have 8 challenges left. I'm trying to pick 2 each month so that I don't get bogged down in "assigned" books.

1. Rain by Cynthia Barnett
2. Voices from Chernobyl by Svetlana Alexievich
3. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
4. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
5. The Book of M by Peng Shepherd
6.  Us Against You by Fredrik Backman


Rain: A Natural and Cultural HistoryVoices from Chernobyl: The Oral History of a Nuclear DisasterCrooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)The Kite RunnerUs Against You (Beartown, #2)The Book of M

No comments:

Post a Comment