Thursday, June 28, 2018

July TBR

Well, this is going to be short because my July is super busy. I'm going on vacation, buying a house, and moving all in 30 days. I'm hoping to mostly listen to audiobooks while I'm packing or traveling.


1. The Seven Seasons of Buffy by Glenn Yeffeth
2. When I Hit You by Meena Kandasamy
3. Dead Wake by Erik Larson
4. I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
5. The Secret History by Donna Tartt
6. The Broken Girls by Simone St. James
7. Final Girls by Riley Sager
8. Blitzed by Normal Ohler

I know realistically I probably won't get to all of these but these are some options I plan on choosing from. I hoping August will be better since I'm planning on participating in the N.E.W.T.s readathon which will be challenging.


The Broken GirlsThe Secret HistoryDead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania
Cover image for BlitzedFinal GirlsI Let You Go
Seven Seasons of Buffy: Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers Discuss Their Favorite Television ShowWhen I Hit You: Or, A Portrait of the Writer as a Young Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment