Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Mid Year Goals Check-In

I know I should do this at the end of June so it will really be at the half-way point, but I have a vacation planned and I'm also in the process of buying a house so it's likely I won't have time.

Goals:

1. Popsugar  Reading Challenge- There are 40 "regular" tasks and 10 "advanced" tasks. I had a goal to complete 40 with whatever combination of those I wanted. I have completed 32 regular tasks and 7 advanced tasks. I've almost met my goal. However I've decided to try to complete all 50 of these so I have 11 more to go.

2. Total book goal of 90- I've read 79 books thus far. I'm ahead of schedule and will probably blow this one out of the water.

3. I made a goal to re-read favorites. Thus far I've only re-read Harry Potter 5,6, and 7 and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I should definitely try to pick out a few more faves to re-read.

4. I want to read at least 2 books off my shelf to reduce my physical TBR. This goal is going terribly. I tried a TBR jar and it just didn't work for me. I have read a few off my shelves but nowhere near 10.

5. (I added a goal in February.) Complete the Read Harder Challenge. There are 24 tasks. I have completed 18. These goals have definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. One of the goals led to me read Evicted by Matthew Desmond which I absolutely adored and rated 5 stars. (A book on social science.)

No comments:

Post a Comment