Friday, January 29, 2021

Series I've started and intend to finish

I mostly read stand alone books but as I've gotten a bit more into science fiction and fantasy, I've started to read more series. As one of my goals is to continue making progress in series I've started, I decided to compile a list to help me keep myself focused. Here are the series I've started and intend to continue. 


1. The Expanse series by James S.A. Corey

I've read the first two books in the 9 book series.

2. The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

I've also read the first two and love them on audiobook. This is a long series though so I won't finish it this year.

3. The Mirror Visitor Quartet by Christelle Dabos

I've read the first three and I'm waiting for the fourth to be published in English.

4. The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud

I've read 2 out of the 3.

5. The Scholomance by Naomi Novik

I've read the first. I'm not sure how many will be in this series but intend to keep reading.

6. The Brown Sisters Trilogy by Talia Hibbert

This is more companion novels than an actual series but I intend to read the third one when it comes out this year.

7. The Wayfarers by Becky Chambers

Again, companion novels but I intend to read the fourth and last one this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment