Saturday, January 2, 2021

2021 Goals

 Here are my goals for 2021:

1. Read 12 of my unread books where I own 2 or more books by the same author.

Some possible authors would be:

  • Maggie O'Farrell
  • John Boyne
  • Brandon Sanderson
  • Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche
  • James S.A. Corey
  • Sarah Waters
  • Mary Doria Russell

2. Read 24 books unread on previous TBRs. I've been making TBRs for a little over three years and have plenty of books I haven't gotten to yet.

3. Read 9 of my purchased Audible books.

4. Read 6 classics.

5. Continue with series I've already started. I will make a later post about series I've started and plan to finish.

Lastly, my overall goal is to enjoy reading. I've participated in many challenges over the last few years to broaden my reading but as a result, I've slogged through some unenjoyable reads. I want to DNF books I'm not enjoying and hopefully have no 1 or 2 star books other than ARCs. (I will make myself finish those.)

No comments:

Post a Comment