Tuesday, January 16, 2018

TBR Jar

One of my January resolutions was to read books off my shelf. I created a TBR jar and I will pick 2 books a month. This is inspired by the booktube channel booksandlala where she reads through books she's had for ages. I will give myself 1 save. (total, not per month). I must either read them or get rid of them. So by the end of the year, I will have read or donated a total of 23 books. (1 save remember?)

January picks:

Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

Side Effects May Vary


The Hiding Place by Trezza Azzopardi

The Hiding Place

The first one has a somewhat low rating on goodreads and it a YA "sick lit" so I probably will donate it. That is just not my type of book. I think I bought it at a library sale for 25 cents.

The second has a similar rating and looks to be a family drama. Those are typically my favorites so I will definitely try to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment