Tuesday, January 16, 2018

New Year, New Books Tag

I love watching booktube but I wish I could participate in book tags more often. Well I was watching Simon of SavidgeReads on booktube and he said he was tagging everyone. So I decided to do the challenge.


The questions:

1. First read of 2018?

Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
2. Which books you read in 2017 do you want to share with everyone this year?

My favorites of last year were Stay with Me by Adebayo Ayobami, Eleanor Oliphant is Complately Fine by Gail Honeyman, Bastard out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison, and the whole Saga series by Brian K. Vaughn.
3. What is your reading goal for the year?

My reading goals for the year are: to re-read more, to read 90 books, to complete the Popsugar Challenge, and to DNF more when I don't like the book.
4. Which new author, book or genre would you like to try this year?

I'd really like to read Brandon Sanderson which will also help me branch out more into fantasy.

5. Which reading habits would you like to change?

I stick with books even when they're terrible or just not in the right mood. This leads to slumps. I will DNF so that happens less. Also, I would like to read more frequently, even if its just 15 minutes before bed.
6. Most anticipated release this year?

The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment