Wednesday, September 27, 2017

October 2017 TBR

I haven't actually created a TBR list before. I have a huge list on goodreads of books I want to read (currently over 600) but I've decided to cut it down into a manageable size chunk to read this next month. I'm definitely a mood reader so narrowing down my list was difficult, but I like setting goals so I'll give it my best.

1.  The Ninth Hour by Alice McDermott
2.  Warcross by Marie Lu
3. The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
4. Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples
5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater
6. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
7. The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North
8. Briar Rose by Jane Yolen
9. Equal of the Sun by Anita Amirrezvani
10. Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire

*Extras*
Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- Bird Box by Josh Malerman




The Ninth HourWarcross (Warcross, #1) The Female of the SpeciesSaga, Vol. 4 (Saga, #4) The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)LolitaThe First Fifteen Lives of ...Briar RoseEqual of the SunEvery Heart a Doorway (Wayw...Hidden Figures: The America...Murder on the Orient Expres...Bird Box




No comments:

Post a Comment