Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I love books- the beginning

I have always loved books. I am a book worm, a reader, an addict. When I was a child, my book tastes were pretty limited. I stuck only to realistic fiction. As I grew older, I started exploring mysteries, historical fiction, fantasy, science fiction, biographies, and graphic novels. I like to continue consuming a wide variety. Now, I admit, I do not love non fiction as much. I am slow to pick up poetry and short stories but I want to rectify that too.

I discovered booktube and goodreads. Ever since, my reading appetite has become insatiable. While I love booktube, I'm honestly too shy to get in front of a camera and tell you my thoughts on books. So I thought this was the perfect platform to talk about what I've read.


In the month of August, I read or listened to 20 books. I will not review all the books because honestly that would be too much but I will review the best and the worst books I read.


Currently reading:

Image result for saga graphic novel volume 2 picture
A graphic novel series


Image result for sing unburied sing book picture
A gritty contemporary



Image result for honestly ben book picture
A YA contemporary


No comments:

Post a Comment