Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Orillium Readathon/September TBR

 The Youtube channel Book Roast is resuming her magical readathon with all new fantasy worlds. I'm hoping this will be the kick I need to get out of my reading slump. There are seven prompts but I need to complete at least 2 to participate in the upcoming April readathon. I will pick 7 books but will still consider it a success if I can read 2. I'm a mood reader so some of these are subject to change.

Here are the prompts:

Read a book with a map- Endurance by Alfred Lansing

Top of my TBR- Climbing the Date Tree by Shira Glassman or The Road to Jonestown by Jeff Guinn

Read a standalone- We Run the Tides by Vendela Vida

Featuring ghosts or supernatural elements- The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden or The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

Thriller or mystery book- Losing You by Nicci French or Hostage by Clare MacIntosh

5 star prediction- When the Stars are Scattered by Victoria Jamieson

Book with a school setting- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan or The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik




No comments:

Post a Comment