Tuesday, June 25, 2019

July TBR

Although I didn't stick to my TBR hardly at all last month, I still think it helped me focus on reading. I'm setting another TBR that hopefully will be more successful.

Recursion by Blake Crouch
The Missing of Clairedelune by Christelle Dabos
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
Almost Love by Louise O'Neil
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams


and two ARCS:
Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton
The Beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri


RecursionThe Missing of Clairedelune (The Mirror Visitor, #2)Outlander (Outlander, #1)The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared (The Hundred-Year-Old Man, #1)Almost LoveHollow KingdomThe Beekeeper of AleppoThe Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Hitchhiker's Guide, #2)





No comments:

Post a Comment