Wednesday, June 5, 2019

June TBR (Kind-of)

I'm still diligently working on my two year-long challenges so I had to pick a few books to definitely read. June is Pride Month so I wanted to work in some books that focused on LGBT+ characters or authors but because of my slump, I've selected many for me to choose from.

Challenge Reads:

Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
The Whale Rider by Witi Ihimaera  
All my Friends are Superheroes by Andrew Kaufman


Pride Selections:

Annie on my Mind by Nancy Garden
The Absolutist by John Boyne
The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith
A Little Life by Hanya Yanigihara
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rivka Brunt
Middlesex by Jefferey Eugenides
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley StartupThe Whale RiderAll My Friends are Superheroes


Annie on My MindThe AbsolutistThe Price of SaltA Little LifeTell the Wolves I'm HomeMiddlesexFried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop CafeA Single ManThe Picture of Dorian Gray.

I definitely won't get to all of these but I want to aim high.

No comments:

Post a Comment