Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Magical Readathon O.W.L.S. April TBR

It's that time of year again when I will be sitting my O.W.L.S. I've been excited ever since last year. Because I participated in the Charms extra credit, I will be able to sit my Charms O.W.L. three days early. Here is my TBR for the readathon that lasts the whole of April. Additionally, I have chosen the Healer profession which requires 8 O.W.L.s in the following courses:

Charms- (an adult book) Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata
Defense Against the Dark Arts- (book starting with "R") The Road by Cormac McCarthy
Potions- (a sequel) The Golem's Eye by Jonathan Stroud
Transfiguration-(book with red on cover) Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum
Herbology- (book with a plant on the cover) Under the Udala Trees by Chinelo Okparanta
History of Magic- (a book more than 10 years old) Monster by Naoki Urasawa
Care of Magical Creatures- (land animal on cover) Pride of Baghdad by Brian K. Vaughn
Divination- (takes place in the future) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams


I have also picked books for the last four subjects in case I try to do them all.

Muggle Studies- (a contemporary) They Call Me The Cat Lady by Amy Miller
Astrology- ("star" in the title) Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake
Arithmancy-(book with two authors) The Rule of One by Ashley and Leslie Saunders
Ancient Runes-(a retelling) Vinegar Girl by Anne Tyler




Convenience Store WomanThe RoadThe Golem's Eye (Bartimaeus, #2)Those Who Save UsUnder the Udala Trees


Monster (Manga)Pride of BaghdadThe Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #1)Girl Made of StarsThey Call Me the Cat LadyThe Rule of One (The Rule of One, #1)Vinegar Girl


There is a possibility I will switch a few of the books but this is my current TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment