Thursday, February 28, 2019

March TBR

For the second year in a row, I'm going to participate in the Middle Grade March Readathon. There are 5 prompts, but I'm only trying to fulfill some of them based on books I actually want to read. I will not exclusively be reading middle grade as I have other books I need to get to.

Middle Grade March

A. Nonfiction or book based on a true story
B. Book with a non-human main character
C. Fantasy book
D. Book written in verse
E. A diverse read

I've picked out 7 middle grade books which fulfill 4 of the prompts.

1. The Witch Boy by Molly Ostertag
2. Homecoming by Cynthia Voight
3. Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend
4. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
5. Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
6.  The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
7. The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill

The Little PrinceThe Girl Who Drank the MoonThe Witch Boy (The Witch Boy #1)Homecoming (Tillerman Family, #1)Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #1)The Graveyard BookBrown Girl Dreaming


My other reads are:

My Sister the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
The Two-Family House by Lynda Cohen Loigman
Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
The Farm by Joanne Ramos (ARC)
American Prison by Shane Bauer


The Two-Family HouseJust Mercy: A Story of Justice and RedemptionThe FarmAmerican Prison: A Reporter's Undercover Journey into the Business of PunishmentMy Sister, the Serial Killer

No comments:

Post a Comment