Monday, October 16, 2017

September Wrap up

--Edit-- I wrote this on the last day of September but forgot to publish it because I hadn't quite finished the last book. Better late than never I guess.


Like I mentioned before, I'm not going to review all of the books I read. That is just too time consuming and it takes away from reading time. However, I will let you know what I'm reading, give it a star rating (out of 5), and review books from time to time.

Here's what I read in September.

1. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood   4 stars
2. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini 3 stars
3. A.D. After Death by Scott Snyder 2 stars
4. My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent  4.5 stars
5. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis  4 stars
6. Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples  5 stars
7. Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin 3 stars
8. Janie Face to Face by Caroline B. Cooney 3 stars
9. Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples  5 stars
10. Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughn and Fiona Staples  4 stars
11. Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward   3.5 stars
12. Honestly Ben by Bill Koningsberg    3 stars
13. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab  4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment