Thursday, September 3, 2020

September TBR

Part of me wonders why I even bother making TBRs when I have a difficult time sticking to them. It does help me prioritize the new books I'm waiting on from the library but I'm definitely a mood reader. Probably even more so since the Pandemic. Here are some books I think I'll read this month:

1. The Memory of Babel by Chistelle Dabos translated by Hildegarde Serle. This is the third book in the quartet to be translated into English so I will be re-reading the first two, and then will read this one.

2.  After Elias by Eddy Boudel Tan. This is an ARC coming out in October.

3. The Vela by Becky Chambers, Yoon Ha-Lee, Rivers Solomon, and S.L. Huang

4. Hamnet by Maggie O'Farrell

5. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett. I've been on my library's waiting list for months but I think I'll get a copy this month.

I have a few others I want to fit in, but I don't feel like committing to more than this.


The Memory of Babel (The Mirror Visitor Quartet, # 3)After EliasThe VelaHamnetThe Vanishing Half

No comments:

Post a Comment