Saturday, December 28, 2019

January TBR

These are the books I'm hoping to read in January. I have some other books on hold at the library which might shuffle my priorities around a bit if they come in earlier than expected.


Wade in the Water by Tracy Smith
Me by Elton John
A Long Way to A Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
Sleepwalker’s Guide to Dancing by Mira Jacob
Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay
Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Blankets by Craig Thompson
Burial Rites by Hannah Kent


BlanketsWade in the Water: PoemsMeThe Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers, #1)The Sleepwalker's Guide to DancingSuch a Fun AgeThis Is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior DoctorTrail of Lightning (The Sixth World, #1)I Capture the CastleBurial Rites

No comments:

Post a Comment