Sunday, December 22, 2019

How I did on my 2019 Resolutions

Update on my 2019 Resolutions

Goal 1: Complete 40 books for the Popsugar Challenge- I've completed 40 out of 40 challenges.

Goal 2: Complete 24 books for the Read Harder Challenge- I've completed 24 out of the 24 challenges.

Goal 3: Accept, read, and review at least 6 ARCS- I've done 6. I've got 2 more accepted for next year.

Goal 4: Read at least 2 books from my owned TBR each month- I read 36

Goal 5: Read at least 5 translated books- Knocked this out of the park. I read 12.


The Top 12 Books I would like to read in 2019:

The Missing of Clairedelune by Christelle Dabos and translated by Hildegarde Serle
Outlander by Diana Galbaldon
Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
The Secret History by Donna Tartt
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
A Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe by Alex White
Boy Erased by Garrard Conley

5 out of 12 is not great. I decided against reading The Name of the Wind until book 3 is out because I don't want to be waiting like the other fans. I'm not sure I'm still interested in The Secret History because I wasn't a huge fan of The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I am going to prioritize what is left for 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment