Sunday, September 22, 2019

August NEWTs Wrap Up

I did it! I became a Hogwarts Charms Professor.

I needed 7 NEWTs and I completed 10.

I needed A,E,O in Charms. I needed A, E in Defense against the Dark Arts, and 2 additional A's in other subjects I wished to teach.

Charms 
Acceptable: Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
Exceeds Expectation: Monster Volume 2 by Naoki Urasawa
Outstanding: Nomadland by Jessica Bruder

Defense Against the Dark Arts
Acceptable: An Unrestored Woman by Shoba Rao
Exceeds Expectation: Spellslinger by Sebastien de Castell

Transfiguration
Acceptable: The Binding by Bridget Collins

Herbology
Acceptable: Becoming by Michelle Obama

Care of Magical Creatures
Acceptable: As the Crow Flies by Melanie Gillman
Exceeds Expectation: Dawn by Selahattin Demirtas

Arithmancy
Acceptable: The Murmur of Bees by Sofia Segovia

No comments:

Post a Comment