Monday, August 26, 2019

Mid-Year Check In on Resoutions

I'm a bit late with this, but I thought I'd check in with my resolutions to let you know how it's going so far.

Goal 1: Complete 40 books for the Popsugar Challenge- I've completed 35 out of 40 challenges.

Goal 2: Complete 24 books for the Read Harder Challenge- I've completed 22 out of the 24 challenges.

Goal 3: Accept, read, and review at least 6 ARCS- I've accepted 6, but I still have 2 left to read and review.

Goal 4: Read at least 2 books from my owned TBR each month- I've read 23 so far which is definitely ahead of schedule.

Goal 5: Read at least 5 translated books- Knocked this out of the park. I've read 8 so far.

I'm kicking ass at my challenges even though I completely forgot about my fourth and fifth goals. I'm already thinking about goals for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment