Monday, July 29, 2019

N.E.W.T.s TBR for August 2019

It's that time of year again when I can sit my NEWTs for Hogwarts. I finished all 12 prompts of the O.W.L.s so I can choose any career I want. I've decided to go for Hogwarts Professor of Charms.
That requires me to read 7 books.

I need an O in Charms, an E in Defense Against the Dark Arts, and 2 A's in other subjects.

The books I'm reading for Charms are:
A: Read a book with a gorgeous cover- Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
E: Read a comic/graphic novel/ or manga- Monster Vol 2 by Naoki Urasawa
O: Read a paperback book- Nomadland by Jessica Bruder

The books I'm reading for D.A.D.A. are:
A: Read a book that is black under the dust jacket- All Among the Barley by Melissa Harrison
E: Memory charm-read the first book you think of- Lirael by Garth Nix

I have a few choices for A's. Here are the ones I'm considering. I need to read at least two of these.

Herbology: Listen to an audiobook- Becoming by Michelle Obama
Ancient Runes: Read a recommended book- The Binding by Bridget Collins
Arithmancy: Read a book that ends on an even number- Murmur of Bees by Sofia Segovia
History of Magic: Read a fantasy- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine



Boy Swallows UniverseNaoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 2: Surprise Party (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #2)Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-First CenturyAll Among The BarleyLirael (Abhorsen, #2)
BecomingThe Binding


The Murmur of BeesInk and Bone (The Great Library, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment