Wednesday, January 2, 2019

January TBR

I love the new year. I read 140 books in 2018 and definitely don't feel I'll beat that this year, but I'm still hoping for some great reads. These are the books I want to read in January.

1. All Among the Barley by Melissa Harrison (I got this for Christmas all the way from England since they haven't published it in the States yet.)
2. Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
3. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
4. An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon
5. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Anne Barrows
6. A Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe by Alex White
7. Kumukanda by Kayombo Chingonyi
8. Sabriel by Garth Nix
9. Circe by Madeline Miller
10. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin

All Among The BarleyPicnic at Hanging RockPachinkoAn Unkindness of GhostsThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie SocietyA Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe (The Salvagers, #1)KumukandaSabriel (Abhorsen, #1)CirceThe Westing Game

No comments:

Post a Comment