Friday, November 30, 2018

December TBR

It's the last month of 2018! I only need to read one more book as part of my challenge. I'll be reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott as my "book by a female author who used a male pseudonym."
These are the other books I plan to read as well. I'm also taking part in the Magical Readathon which I will post a TBR for as well.



1. The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker
2. When Broken Glass Floats by Chanrithy Him
3. The Kinship of Secrets by Eugenia Kim
4. The Greatest Love Story Ever Told by Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman
5. Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

The Greatest Love Story Ever ToldLittle WomenWhen Broken Glass Floats: Growing Up Under the Khmer Rouge
The Kinship of SecretsThe DreamersGoing Postal (Discworld, #33; Moist von Lipwig, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment