Sunday, December 31, 2017

Christmas Haul

I don't typically buy too many books because I only have one bookcase and its already full but I requested plenty for Christmas. Here's what I received or bought:

Bought for myself:

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
Bastard out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison

Received as presents:
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
We Need to Talk about Kevin by Lioner Shriver (also recently watched the movie. Meh and weird.)
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
Stay With Me by Ayobami Adebayo
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline


I have read all of these except The Outsiders and Little Fires Everywhere. I plan to read these in the year 2018.


Funny aside: My mom bought me Between Shades of Gray and was convinced it was the popular erotica novel. Nope mom, this is about work camps. Not sexy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment