Sunday, May 1, 2022

May TBR

 I've decided that starting this month, I really need to focus on books I own. I am allowing myself up to two non-owned books since I am still reading for challenges and do not own books to qualify for every challenge. Also, anything I'm super excited about can also be included.

Additionally, I've decided to add a tiny element of randomness by using a random number generator for my shelves. This month I picked shelf 13. I let my husband pick a book from that shelf and he chose The Unseen World by Liz Moore.

Here's what else I'm planning to read:

The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill (ARC for June)

Washington Black by Esi Edugyan

Triangle: The Fire that Changed America by David von Drehle

Tears of Amber by Sofia Segovia

A Pale Light in the Black by K.B. Wagers

Kindred by Octavia Butler

Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Chilling Effect by Valerie Valdes

Four Treasures of the Sky by Jenny Tinghui Zhang


No comments:

Post a Comment