Friday, April 8, 2022

Orillium Readathon and April TBR

 This year is my fourth year participating in Book Roast's Magical Readathon. The six prompts I will be taking to earn my place as an Archmage are as follows:

1. Read a book with romance: The Romantic Agenda by Claire Kann

2. Read an intimidating read: Elena Knows by Claudia Pineiro

3. Read an Earth setting: Invisible Child by Andrea Elliot 

4. Read short stories or essays: The Secret Lives of Church Ladies by Deesha Philyaw

5. Read a book with a trope you like: True Biz by Sara Novic

6. Read a book with a source of light on the cover: Mickey7 by Edward Ashton


I will likely try to squeeze in a few more. Here's what I'm hoping to get to:

1. Between Certain Death and a Possible Future edited by Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore (currently reading)

2. Piranesi by Susanna Clarke

3. Ten Steps to Nanette by Hannah Gadsby

4. 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff




No comments:

Post a Comment