Tuesday, January 14, 2020

12 Books I want to Read in 2020

I was hesitant to create another one of  these since I only read 5 from last year but I thought I would try anyway. Here are the 12 books I want to prioritize in the year 2020.

1. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
2. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
3. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee (repeat from last year's list)
4. The Five by Hallie Rubenfold
5. Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
6. You Will be Safe Here by Damien Barr
7. The Overstory by Richard Powers
8. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
9. Red Sister by Mark Lawerence
10. Columbine by Dave Cullen
11. Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
12. Hollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend

Most of this will be stretching me. Lots of fantasy, more non-fiction, and some historical fiction. I'm really hoping most of these will be 4 or 5 star reads for me as well.

Burial RitesA Little LifePachinkoThe Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the RipperElantris (Elantris, #1)You Will Be Safe HereThe OverstoryI Capture the CastleRed Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #1)ColumbineBehind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death, and Hope in a Mumbai UndercityHollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow (Nevermoor, #3)


No comments:

Post a Comment