Sunday, December 22, 2019

How I did on my 2019 Resolutions

Update on my 2019 Resolutions

Goal 1: Complete 40 books for the Popsugar Challenge- I've completed 40 out of 40 challenges.

Goal 2: Complete 24 books for the Read Harder Challenge- I've completed 24 out of the 24 challenges.

Goal 3: Accept, read, and review at least 6 ARCS- I've done 6. I've got 2 more accepted for next year.

Goal 4: Read at least 2 books from my owned TBR each month- I read 36

Goal 5: Read at least 5 translated books- Knocked this out of the park. I read 12.


The Top 12 Books I would like to read in 2019:

✔The Missing of Clairedelune by Christelle Dabos and translated by Hildegarde Serle
Outlander by Diana Galbaldon
✔Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
Pachinko by Min Jin Lee
The Secret History by Donna Tartt
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
✔The Great Believers by Rebecca Makkai
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
✔A Big Ship at the Edge of the Universe by Alex White
✔Boy Erased by Garrard Conley

5 out of 12 is not great. I decided against reading The Name of the Wind until book 3 is out because I don't want to be waiting like the other fans. I'm not sure I'm still interested in The Secret History because I wasn't a huge fan of The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I am going to prioritize what is left for 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment